Monday, October 11, 2010

I want it to be over

I am very ready for the day when i dont have to do any of this anymore. Im sick of getting phone calls that make me instantly nauseous when I see who is calling. Im tired of the violent shakes that come during or after we talk.
Im sooo sick of him accusing me of being unreasonable or dragging things out so they wont end.
Like i told him today, I want nothing more than for all of this to be over. I want him to quit dragging his feet and let me get all of this settled. I dont want anything else to mandate we communicate, which is why im trying to finish all of this.
Im sick of being put through it. Im sick of the insults. Im sick of the demeaning comments. Honestly, the day I know I will never again have to see or talk to this man will be a day to celebrate.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hear you, girl! But i had no idea that you were still in contact with him! We seriously need to chat! That lunch in a few weeks will hopefully come sooner than it seems...

And I had so much anxiety for the longest time about checking my email- worried that there would be one from him. Ugh- it's such a sick feeling.