Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm afraid it's becoming a habit

It happened again last night.

I couldn't sleep, no matter what I did... I finally fell asleep about 2:30 am

AND WOKE UP AROUND 2:45 AM and couldn't get back to sleep for the life of me.

It honestly felt like a panic attack was coming on. I've never had one before, but I would imagine that's what it felt like. My chest was getting heavy, I was sweating, I couldn't get comfortable. I was starting to freak out... and all because I couldn't sleep?? Come on, Sara.... pull yourself together.

So I did it again. I grabbed my pillow and quilt and headed outside, straight to my hammock.

I slept like a ROCK. Didn't wake up until the neighbor went to work this morning at 7:30 am.

I'm afraid this is becoming a habit.

Am I going to be one of those crazy ladies you see in the movies? Her husband wakes up in the middle of the night to find her missing... searches the house and finds her asleep in the back yard in her hammock?? Oh geez... just the thought of it....

No comments: