Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meat and potatoes

I'm back at counting calories and working out and all that good stuff. Things are going fairly well and I'm feeling great.

When I count calories I try not to deprive myself of anything, I just keep an eye on what I eat and make sure I have a deficit of calories. Sure, I can't eat the whole cow, but if I want a side of cow I can sure have it!!

Well, right now I want THIS.


I don't have it in my calorie budget to have it TONIGHT.... but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to have it TOMORROW!! I'm going to workout extra hard (to get even more deficit) and budget my calories during this day.
TOMORROW NIGHT THIS SIDE OF COW IS MINE!!
Wow, that actually sounds kind of scary.
Ok, I'm not really psycho. I am just craving red meat! LOL

No comments: