Monday, November 22, 2010

MIA no longer

Alright, it's time I start functioning with the outside world again...

And to begin with, I have a few ideas to bounce off of you.

1st idea:
I read an article about a girl that decided in 2009 that she would participate in a charitable active event every month of the year and her experiance was AWESOME! So, AIDS 5k in January, Polar Bear Plunge for the Homeless in February, Africa run in March, etc, etc...

I'm thinking of trying to take on the same thing, but I'm going to shoot for 6 events in 2011. This girl traveled all over the world; I'm willing to travel, but let's be honest... I don't have an unlimited budget here.

I do think it would be a great experiance, it would get me moving, it would be fulfilling and I could get my friends and family involved.....

HINT HINT --- You guys in it with me? I figure if I do 6 activities next year that gives a few of my friends and family an opportunity to pick one to do with me and then we can have a great experiance TOGETHER.

What do you guys think? Over achiever? Too much? Sound great? Let's scale back? What are we thinking here?????

2ND IDEA:
I'm thinking of starting a running total of all the money I save from coupons/discounts for 2011.... more for a gee whiz sake. Maybe? or does that make me coupon obsessed?? (as if I'm not already)... I'm just thinking it might be fun to see the amount go up and up and up.... I'm thinking $$$$$$$$$$$$.

So, input?

Love you all, sorry it's been so long.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I have your blog on my igoogle reader so please keep posting. I think the trips sound fun! I love you xo

Jim Family said...

oh i love idea #1. wish i was there to do with you !!