Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HUNKER DOWN!

Apparently the blizzard of all blizzards will be hitting Utah this afternoon.

Unfortunately I have to work tonight, so that means a 100 mile round trip during the storm. :(

I'm mentally putting together a list of things I need to add to my car for my "winter survival kit."

I'm a Colorado Girl by nature, so I do ok in this stuff... but just in case, I need to be prepared.

By the way, have I mentioned my new car SUCKS in the rain and snow?!?! Yeah... I think I might be getting NEW new car here soon...

Anyways, I'm going to have to throw all that together this afternoon and toss it in the trunk I need to be prepared.

Oh, and also fill up the gas tank! That's one of the best ways to be prepared!

1 comment:

Matt said...

You were taught to be prepared! And you always have been. You've pulled through this latest "storm" pretty well and I'm happy, and proud. Need any batteries? DiscountDiva taught me a great bargain that I'm picking up today!! haha! Drive safe, honey.