Friday, October 5, 2012

When all else fails, HIT SOMETHING.

I've been struggling with motivation to workout lately. Now that my races are done for the summer I need something to get me passionate again.

I'm dancing twice a week, and that is wonderful... but I need something to motivate me to work hard, to drip sweat, to be sore the next day.

So, I'm going to go try something I've always wanted to do.

I just signed up for a Muay Thai Boxing class. It's not until the beginning of next month, almost 30 days away... but I'm already looking forward to it!



Now I'm hopefully motivated to get some of my cardio conditioning back and tighten up a bit so that I don't get absolutely SLAUGHTERED when I get to the Muay Thai gym.



Honestly, I'm excited to try hitting and kicking something. I know I'm feisty, but I've never translated that to the physical arena. But now, BRING IT! And by now I mean in 30 days.... thank GOD I have some prep time. :)


No comments: